Sometimes, change is good. Especially when you can switch from a manual, expensive returns management platform to one that’s automated and built with revenue-driving technology.
To make the switch to Return Rabbit as easy as possible, merchants can seamlessly migrate their Shopify store with our white glove onboarding process. Most technology migrations take weeks, but with Return Rabbit, you could be up and running in less than a day! Let’s take a closer look at how easy it is to migrate your Shopify store to Return Rabbit:
How the migration process works
There are 2 key steps to getting started with Return Rabbit:
Step 1: Go to the Shopify App Store, download the Return Rabbit app, and start configuring to match the rules you have in your existing platform. We also have a 14 day free trial in place so you don’t have to make any firm commitments up front.
Step 2: As soon as your information is configured, you can preview what the experience will look like for both you and your customers!
The second you download the Return Rabbit app, you have full control over branding, colors, images, and messaging—but you’re not alone along the way.
During the first 90 days, we have several check-ins to ensure that merchants can get the full value out of the Return Rabbit platform. We provide training materials and help documentation so you have the choice of learning at your own pace or reaching out to one of our on-call onboarding specialists who are always happy to walk you through any part of our onboarding processes. Once your portal is created, updating your returns page is as easy as swapping a link.
Why should your Shopify store make the switch to Return Rabbit?
There are a lot of options when it comes to returns management depending on the size and future goals of your Shopify store. Here are just a few reasons why your brand should migrate to Return Rabbit:
- Turnkey automations: Automating your returns management processes helps you improve the customer experience, reduce customer support tickets, and streamline day to day tasks. The Return Rabbit platform lets you decide what you want to automate from emails to shipping labels.
- Enterprise grade analytics: ROI-based reporting gives you a 360 degree view of your returns management process. Return Rabbit merchants have access to real-time revenue and performance data, product performance insights, and comprehensive reports to improve products and boost the customer experience.
- Customized return portal: Your brand is unique, so your returns experience should reflect that. With just a few clicks, merchants can personalize the Return Rabbit portal to showcase your brand’s unique style with logos, colors, messaging, and more.
- Full catalog exchanges: In every tier, Return Rabbit merchants have access to full catalog exchanges to further encourage exchanges and repeat purchases with their customers. Your customers have seamless access to your Shopify store’s complete inventory without having to leave your returns portal or connect with customer support.
- Custom return reasons: Customization is pretty important around here. Return Rabbit merchants can customize return reasons by each product or category, allowing them to generate data which can be used to improve product offerings and increase customer retention by creating products they know their customers will love.
- Custom integrations and API data access: Return Rabbit integrates with the leading customer service, shipping solutions, 3PLs, and ERP eCommerce solutions including ReCharge Payments, Gorgias, Shiphero, EasyPost, Shippo, and more. Plus, there are custom integrations available with our open-source API to further personalize merchants’ returns management processes.
- Recommendation engine: Merchants can convert more returns to exchanges with REX, our smart recommendation engine, and offer intentional recommendations based on your customers’ purchases.
Return Rabbit surpasses the competitors.
When you compare Return Rabbit feature-by-feature to other Shopify returns management apps like Loop, Returnly, Happy Returns, and Return Magic, the choice is clear. You get more features, more functionality, and more value with Return Rabbit.
“With Return Magic ending all return services the other day, I knew I needed to switch over to another returns/exchange provider fast with my return portal being shut down with the closure. Working with Ryan, he got me set up within 24 hours to avoid any disruptions to my customers and brand. Feel free to reach out to him at [email protected] if you need to switch over asap. That guy does not sleep!” – Pure Craft
Ready to make the switch to Return Rabbit? Get in touch with our team to schedule a demo or start your free trial today.